Dr. René Küpper
Current Research Project: Edvard Beneš and the National Minorities in Czechoslovakia between the Paris Peace Conference and the Munich Agreement. More...
History of National Socialism
Czechoslovakian history until 1945
History of sport
State and church
- Born in 1969
- Studied modern history and history of the Middle Ages, Eastern European history and philosophy at the university in Bonn (1991-1996)
- Doctorate at the university in Cologne (2008); dissertation on "Karl Hermann Frank"
- Research assistant at the university in Bonn (1998-1999)
- Several years of occupation as a free-lance author
- since 2001: several lectureships at the university in Bonn
- since September 1, 2008: Research assistant at the Collegium Carolinum
- Since 1 January 2010: DFG-project "Edvard Beneš and the national minorities in Czechoslovakia between the Paris peace conference and Munich agreement: Conception, foreign and domestic politics" at the Collegium Carolinum.
no news in this list.