"Handbuch der Religions- und Kirchengeschichte der Slowakei im 20. Jahrhundert"
The history of Czechoslovakia after 1945
Cold War history
Historical migration studies
- Born in 1982
- Studies in political science and Slavonic studies at Munich’s Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU Munich) and at Charles University in Prague
- Studies in Eastern European studies (Eastern European history) at LMU Munich
- Student assistant (and later graduate assistant) at the Collegium Carolinum (2006-2009)
- Employed at the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Prague (2008-2009)
- PhD student (since 2009) working on the project Transnational Mediators of Knowledge „The Migration of Czechoslovak Journalists and their Work for Radio Free Europe in Munich (1950-1970)“ based at LMU Munich and the Collegium Carolinum
- Research assistant at the Collegium Carolinum since 2012
no news in this list.